We offer two types of membership:
Associate member of AHH
Certified Nutritional Consultant (CNC)
To apply for:
Nutritionist of Canada (BNC, MNC, DNC, RD-NC)
Apply to Nutritionists of Canada:
After graduating from one of our approved nutrition schools, you are eligible to become a member of the Academy of Holistic Health.
The following credential will apply:
CNC: Must have completed a 1.5 - 2 year diploma or certificate in Nutrition or a related Health Science field or have a degree in nutrition (min B.Sc. Nut). See our list of approved schools.
Associate AHH: $75.00 per year
CNC: $125.00 CAD per year
Pay your membership fee after acceptance.
Membership fees will come up for renewal once each year.
Pay and renew on our secure server, or by mail.
Benefits of Membership
Membership provides the following benefits:
- CNC designation assures that you have met the educational and professional standards of the AHH.
- Listing in our Academy Directory allows you to receive referrals in your area
- Our membership assures other health and medical professionals that you conduct a practice with the highest degree of qualifications.
- A formal letter will be issued stating your acceptance.
- Certificate with your name and membership designation.
How To Apply?
Mail or email the AHH the following paperwork:
- Copy of your nutrition diploma or certificate
- Copy of your driver's licence or photo ID
- One recommendation by another health professional
- One recommendation by a client or customer
- One page letter stating why you should be accepted